.

Thursday, January 24, 2019

American films Essay

be at work making sure he works his ass off to get us where we are now. Although I dont see him most of the judgment of conviction during my childhood, and he missed almost every one of my birthdays I can never be mad at him for it. Something I most admire my father for is the fact he gave up his family and life sentence he had back in the islands to support his daughter and pregnant wife, which changed every last(predicate) our lives. As soon as he joined the military he flew us 2 kids and my mother out to America to see our raw house in Hawaii. The day we all came to America was the day we go away behind the poverty and worries back in Samoa. Since that day, I stir unendingly respected my father. Even though I sometimes abhor is actions towards discipline, I constantly think back to the days we had it rough and who it was that became our hero from thither on out. Without his decisions on coming to America and toward his responsibilities, I wouldnt have had hope in finding a future for myself back in the islands. Because of my fathers life changing choices, I am animate a life of a lifetime a humble lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment