.

Monday, October 28, 2019

A view from the bridge Essay Example for Free

A view from the bridge Essay All my life Ive been trying to create a blissful loving environment, in my house. All my expectations of life for my family would very probably have come true. However since the day that Marco and Rodolfo arrived all this has changed. A tense environment is what reigns in this house due to our different points of view.  I can accept that I am a bit confused about them hosting in this house but its very difficult for me to seem inferior to them. I think that Marco is a good person, he likes to collaborate in some house work, and he is an intelligent man with an amazing future. On the other hand Rodolfo is completely different, he has blonde hair, likes to sew dresses, doesnt know to fight and sings Paper Doll, its impossible to have a good impression of him. I think he doesnt want us to know he is a sissy because he is playing with the feelings of my family and he is trying to trick someone. When Rodolfo arrived I thought he was a normal person but it was annoying and shocking when I realized he wasnt right. He is invading my house and trying to impose new rules and authority, that is unacceptable. I want him to leave my house and let me continue the life I had before we met him. It was such a perfect life when we knew Catherine was going to grow in a disciplined manner with a perfect assured future but now he is spoiling her and ruining the expectations that I had for her future. Catherine is a very sweet girl and I love her. Thats why I protect her always and I cant accept the fact of her being with him. I dont know what Catherine likes about Rodolfo; shes unwise in her decision for the first time. Its even harder for me to assume that she is planning to live with him for the rest of her life. I have been taking care of her since she was a little girl, that is why I am nervous about her future and I feel responsible for the consequences. This is why I cant let grant her free will on her future. I think Rodolfo is playing with her feelings and taking advantage of her, his real interest in her is to obtain his legal American papers. For obtaining these papers he just needs to marry an American lady and this is just what hes doing. I know Im not Catherines father and she can take her decisions, but I want the best for her and the best is not beside Rodolfo. Some days ago I went to a lawyers office to ask him for help. He is called Alfieri but unfortunately we couldnt find a form of getting rid of Rodolfo. There is no proof of him wanting to obtain legal papers from Catherine. I had the idea of telling the truth about him being an illegal immigrant but soon I realized other members of the Italian community would have killed me for doing that. Alfieri told me that I should let Catherine choose her future and if she wants to stay with Rodolfo, I should let her do that. If Alfieri cant help me to get rid of that immigrant, I will have to solve this thing myself, the problem is that I still dont know how. My relationship with Beatrice has also been affected since they came. It is getting worse all the time and all of this is Rodolfos fault. I have to pay extra attention in Rodolfo so that he doesnt over step the mark with my niece. That is why Im letting my relationship fall apart. If this continues being as it is I will have to make a radical change and get rid of him because the last thing Im willing is to let the mutual love between Beatrice and me finish here. Some days ago I was trying to get proof to show my family that Rodolfo is gay. I started fighting with him and everyone noticed that he boxed like a girl; however none of them paid attention in that. After this Marco challenged me by lifting a chair from the lower part of the leg but I couldnt understand his idea about this. I think the real force of somebody can be measured by fighting. Unfortunately nobody in my family also believes this.  I am still finding a way of getting rid of Rodolfo. Meanwhile I will try to convince Catherine that he is not the best man for her. Maybe the only solution is to snitch on him but its very risky. In my inside I know that everything Im doing is of good will, for the future of my niece and to recuperate our prosperous loving family.

No comments:

Post a Comment